LEADERSHIP: Effective Teams and Experiential Learning
This course is designed for new teams, team leaders and members of intact work teams or a cross-section of team leaders. It takes leaders through the steps of team development and matches the readiness level of the team members to the development level of the challenge or the task. Participants work and learn in a non-threatening environment. The program offers new approaches to making the team more effective.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify team issues.
- Influence and inspire the team.
- Help the team produce creative solutions.
- Use the principles of action learning in solving real-life challenges.
- Practice leadership skills in real-life team challenges.
- Improve skills in conflict resolution and communication.
- Build trust in team members through meeting challenges.
- Develop a plan of action based on course insights.
Course format is informal and based on a series of teambuilding challenges. It explores the traditional concepts of leading teams with high performance demands.
Mini lectures, informal activities and exercises… Fun!!!